Michael S. Morgenstern
- J.D., The American University (Law Review)(1978).
- Admitted to bar: District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, Ohio.
- Federal Clerkship, Chief Judge, Northern District of Illinois.
- Fellowship, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Legal Medicine Division, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship, U.S. Department of Justice, Torts Section, Washington, D.C.
- Author, The Role of the Federal Government in Protecting Its Citizens From Communicable Disease (University of Cincinnati Law Review).
- Author, Guillain-Barre Syndrome Following Vaccination (Lawyers Medical Journal).
- Author, Current Concepts of Child Abuse and Neglect (Legal Medicine Annual).
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School.
- Instructor in Law, Chicago-Kent Law School.
More about Michael S. Morgenstern...
Carl Morgenstern (1921-2012)
- J.D., Harvard University (1948).
- Admitted to bar: Ohio, Michigan.
- Author, Tort and Civil Rights Liability of Educators (Ohio Northern Law Review).
- Instructor in Law, University of Cincinnati Law School.
- Acting Judge, Ohio Municipal Court, 1973-1978.
- Board of Trustees, Miami University.
- Ohio State Attorney Disciplinary Board.
- U.S. Army Veteran (1942-1946).
- J.D., Washington College of Law (1974).
- Admitted to bar: District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia.
- Chair, Montgomery County Human Relations
- Co-founder, Safe Schools Coalition of Montgomery County
- Chair, Board of Education's Family Life Advisory Committee
- Co-Chair, Montgomery County Safe Schools Action Group
- President, Equality Maryland Commission.
W. David Allen, Of Counsel
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law (1981).
- Admitted to bar: District of Columbia, Maryland, Missouri, Pennsylvania.
- Editor, Nursing Home Symposium (St. Louis University Law Journal).
- Editor, Tort and Insurance Law Journal.
- Author, NAACP v. Medical Center Inc.: The Evidentiary Hearing Under Title VI (St. Louis University Law Journal).
- Adjunct Professor of Law, American University.
Philip A. Guzman, Of Counsel
- J.D., Georgetown University (1981).
- Admitted District of Columbia, Maryland, New York.
- Office of the States Attorney, New York, New York.
- U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights, Washington, D.C.
- ADR Mediator, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
- Hispanic Bar of Maryland.
- Spanish Fluency.